13 lbs 4.5 oz...24 inches long.
As you can see, he is having no trouble growing. That is the good news. The bad news is, he had to get three shots and he doesn't seem to handle them as well as Tucker used to. Although, by the time she got him over to my office to show him off, he was sound asleep.
In other news of note, Tucker gave David his first bottle the other day. He sat right there and gave him the whole thing. (Actually, the baby-sitter had to give him a little tiny bit the other night, but don't tell anyone). Anyway, The Gas took the whole thing like he had been doing it for years. I do realize that all of that means nothing without this:
As far as any other news...not much. School starts for Tucker next week so I am sure there will be some posts about that.
I also wanted to put this picture on here. Jennie took it tonight.
1 comment:
What a great smile! I've found some new wallpaper for my computer at work. Hard to have a bad day if that smile is there. Tucker looks so grown up giving David his bottle. Such a good big brother...
K.
Post a Comment