Friday, November 7, 2008

Bunk Beds!!

Thanks to Tucker's cousin Gray, he now has a gently used set of bunk beds.  He is very proud.  He sleeps on the top bunk and has no trouble getting up and down the ladder even though he has never done that before.  He did have one stipulation to sleeping on the top bunk...I had to put the railing up so he wouldn't fall out.  Well ok...if I have to.  :)

Meanwhile, Houston doesn't quite know what to think.  In the mornings, he screams "Tucker" from his bed while pointing to the top bunk where his big brother is trying to sleep through the noise.  Of course, we also have to hide the ladder so he doesn't try to go up.  Although, somehow I feel like he could make it up there and even if he fell off, he would be ok.  He has taken some major spills already and for the most part, has been unphased.  We would just rather not roll the dice at this point.

The best part of these beds is, when the two younger kids get older, they break down into twin beds.  At that point, they can sleep in those while Tucker gets his queen sized bed back and a toom to himself.  I am sure nothing will change between now and then...

No comments: