Stay tuned for the next post..."David Gaston: The Untold Story".
Saturday, June 14, 2008
We're home
David had his circumcision last night and he checked out great this morning. So, finally. he was discharged and around 9:30am, we packed up and headed home. After 4 days and 4 nights sleeping on a pleather sofa, let me tell you, I am so glad to be home. Momma and I actually got about 5 or 6 total hours of sleep last night as well...although we are no where near caught up. We plan on working on that starting right now...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you finally have him home. I just wish Duff and I could have been there today to help welcome him to the house, but I'm totally looking forward to being there in a couple of weeks to help out. It means so much to us that we're able to be there for these joyous events. Please let Tucker and Houston know what a great time we had hanging out with them.
Post a Comment